Note to Photographers: Please be sure to read the BOOKING section of my profile before contacting me for a potential shoot.
Please provide the following information when contacting me to book a shoot or workshop:
1. Proposed date(s), time, location and length of shoot or workshop.
2. A brief description of the proposed shoot concept or workshop theme.
3. Proposed compensation - pay, tear sheet, publication, TFP/TFCD, etc. (Please be sure
to read the TRADE VS. PAID WORK section of my profile, found below.)
4. Intended image use (web, magazine, book, prints, commercial client, etc.) and, if a TFP/TFCD shoot, what my usage rights are for the images.
5. Travel compensation, when applicable.
6. Provisions for MUA, stylist, wardrobe, accessories, etc., if applicable.
7. Your contact info: phone number, e-mail address and website URL, etc.
8. References. (Unless you are clearly established and/or have shot with someone I know.)
TRADE vs PAID WORK:
I am very selective in regard to TF work. Essentially, your portfolio must
contain an established body of work (not just a few images) in which the technical quality is equal to or better than
that of the best work by other photographers currently displayed in my portfolio and
which displays both substantial artistic merit and a truly unique vision. Finally, the shoot concept must be something I have either a professional need for or a personal desire to add to my port. If these basic criteria are not met, please contact me for my rates.
Finally, please note that I do not engage in any sort of arrangement where I receive a certain percentage of proceeds from the "potential" sale of images. No exceptions.
MY BRIEF "NO" LIST:
Sorry, but I will not consider work involving any of the following themes:
1. Violent, angry or otherwise confrontational facial expressions or gestures.
2. Staged fighting.
3. Posing with weapons of any kind.
4. Occult, goth, horror, blood/gore or any other "dark" themes.
5. "School Girl" stuff (pigtails & knee socks, etc.)
These restrictions are not due to any prudishness on my part but rather because they simply do not fit with my personality in any way.
I have been modeling on-and-off since high school and, after all these years, I still love being in front of the camera. I'm comfortable in a wide variety of settings, am very authentic and "real" and strive to bring a warm, feminine and classy touch to my work. I'm extremely easy to get along with and pride myself on being open-minded, friendly and totally free of ego or drama. I understand that a photographer's time is just as important to him or her as my own time is to me, so I am always focused on the shoot and my punctuality and reliability are above reproach. I have never once flaked on a shoot for any reason and I can provide numerous professional references.
My primary focus has been fine art nude and glamour nude work. An exhibitionist at heart, I am very comfortable with my body and am completely at ease working nude with other models, both male and female, in artistic couples shoots as well as artistic nude-in-nature or nude-in-public work. I also enjoy swimwear and lingerie work. As of late 2010, I have been slowly moving into fitness modeling, too. About the only thing still remaining on my "work wish list" is pin-up, which I would love to try. Really, pretty much anything that makes me feel feminine and sexy interests interests me.
My belly button is tastefully pierced. Other than that, I have no other body piercings, no birthmarks or scars and NO TATTOOS. I am non-smoker and work out 5 or 6 days a week (both cardio and weights), so I have a high degree of physical stamina and flexibility for poses. Most people assume that I am at least 10 years younger than my actual age.